Tuesday 25 March 2008

TQ Speech(less)

I know I'm a bit slow at responding to tags and awards. I feel so honored to receive such awards, and tags from you guys. I start to feel my existence in the bloggy world. Thank you so much to abgjas, who had always been supportive since the first day this blog was created (even before). And to emila and rizal, I feel so glad that I found you both. Because of both of you I manage to revive and refresh my passion in drawing. Frankly, if I never take part in illustration friday, i would've never realized what I can do. You're right emila, it is fun. And ezooone, you are the first person who tagged me. Thank you to all of you who have been so supportive all these days...my hubby, my old and new friends.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Macam berucap atas pentas sambil pegang award lah pulak. Hihihihi.

Thank you emila from Emila's Illustrated Blog for the "award fiesta!". There are 13 awards all together, but too heavy to carry. So I just leave'em there for emila to take care.

Rizal from Rest n Rileks awarded me with this beautiful Inspire Me Award. Thank you rizal!

Bluecrystaldude from Hot Shit Form Here awarded me with this awesome Peoples Choice Award during his 11th Hot Shit Awards Ceremony on March 15, 2008. Thanks dude!

I am speechless!

5 comments:

Restnrileks said...

wah... first commentor again.. hehehe..

wahhhh... banyak award dapat laaa.. ehhh that award "inspire me award" nampak cantik laaa masa mango pegang kat atas pentas bagi speech tu.. sapa bagi (pura2 tak tahu..) kekekeke

p/s : i think i ll sleeep early tonite..too tired..

emilayusof said...

Ala...tak banyak lah award tu, boleh hantar naik cargo!

mangosteenskin said...

rizal, award tu dapat pada hari mengundi...ingatkan poster dacing ker, roket ker, anak bulan ker...award rupanya!

hm, bagus apa simpan kat tempat emila...klu ada org dtg sini nanti i cakaplah,"kalau nak tengok award yang 13 tu kena pegi rumah emila!".hihi.

seweng said...

hehehe...welkam2...

i always like coming here,awal2 dulu sbb penggunaan bahasa yg sgt 'memberangsangkan'.WAKAKAK!!!but skrg tda sdh,but replaced by the brilliant sketches and artwork...

manggis...i wanna ask ur favor lah...since ur so good in art...want u to draw anything that has me and my sweet inside... :) got some occasion coming... :) charge me,no worries...

mangosteenskin said...

Ezooone, maybe boleh kasi rojak? Coz I don't like to handle more than one blog.

don't say "so good" lah...biasa2 aja. well, my pleasure to help u.i will try my best. pls furnish me with the details, e.g what occasion,or photo of both of u maybe? u want it digital, print, or original on paper etc. just email me ok.