Tuesday 25 March 2008

Rescued Sistahs

I almost throw this sketch away while doing some tidy up, because it was done on the back of paper I used to test my watercolor mixture. But then, I think I better get it scanned and see what can be done with it digitally. I purposely leave the absorbed watercolor mark and add some background to the sketch.

If you like the background, you can download it (or other downloadable digital freebies) from scrapbooketc. If you love scrapbooking (or photography, or art!) , you may find this site very useful and fun. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Restnrileks said...

hi hip.. hurray.. 1st commentor..

ehhh no freebies for being like top 5 first commentor in a month kerr or something like that kerr? hehehehe

now.. scan that thing digital..i am sure it will do a great bookmark. huhuhu..

:)

heilly said...

ooo... their eyes are so beautiful!!! i really love your girl drawings!~~~ so charming and mysterious~~~ looking forward to your colored version~! :D

mangosteenskin said...

rizal, becuz of u last night saya menyempat testprint sketch ni in pocket size. cadangan yang baik!

thanks kiki, will look forward to make colored ones!

Restnrileks said...

i am sure they look great. now, i just scan all my works and make them in mini pocket size - bookmarks and postcards. great idea as gifts too.