Wednesday 19 March 2008

Dare to Tag

Time for tagging thing again. I've been tagged by ezooone.

~~Begin Copy~~

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode 2. Increase your Google Page Rank. 3. Get more traffic to your blog. 4. Make more new friends.

Rules : 1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog. 2. Put your own blog name and link. 3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Shower Your Children With Love - The Right Way 4. Life’s a journey, not a destination 5. Simple Life 6. Life is beautiful; Life is love 7. Lovely Mummy 8. Lemonjude 9. Faith,Hope,Love 10. Newife Blog 11. Good things in life… 12. …the Guru-Guru life… 13. Ezooone 14. mangosteenskin

~~ End Copy ~~

Ehem...i'm tagging those who inspired me:

abgjas, allyson, blucrystaldude, coralie, emila, gennine, heilly, helmi, janeapron, jiwasintetik, leanne, mika, mr.naga, baizurah, pupu, rasso, rizal, sahar, saharil, senta, tafteh , teh aida and lastly tokrimau. As usual, this is not compulsory ok.

Enjoy!

13 comments:

remain.anonymous said...

Yay!!! :D I will put it up on my blog! Thanx.

-pupu-
http://bubbly-pu.com

bluecrystaldude said...

haha.. will try to do it.. Tags are really helping when you're too damn busy to write anything.. As mine right now. lol :D

Tok Rimau said...

I kecik hati. Ada ke LASTLY Tok Rimau.

I merajuk.

anak ayah said...

dear manggis,

sorry, i have changed my blog url to serambianakayah.blogspot.com

regards,
teh aida

mangosteenskin said...

pupu, dude, tok and aida. tq all, for ur respond!

tok, susunan ikut alphabet tok. cenggini lah...saya cadangkan tok tukarlah kepada abangrimau ke, bangrimau ker...sure nama tok naik atas punyalah. kalau tok2 ni memang biasa duk blakang. hehe. janganlah merajuk tok, orang *** kalau merajuk buruk. hiihi..

Coralie colorie said...

Thanks,
Here we are !
http://coraliecolorie.blogspot.com/2008/03/ive-been-tagged.html

Coralie

Anonymous said...

I have never done this tagging thing before, it sounds fun! Thanks for including me, I will give it a try...tell me if you notice I do it wrong, OK? :)

Restnrileks said...

wah wah.. tagging time.. thanks thanks.. so i guess.. it is time for me to do tagging laaa yerr.. spread the love link.. hehe..

Aly said...

Hihi... i got ur link from TehAida... and i must say that your drawings are really really beautiful..... :) keep it up!

seweng said...

hehehe...tengkiu2...ko d mana ba ni skrg?

MiKa Art said...

Hi! Thank you very much!! This looks difficult (I'm sort of an urban amish) But I'll try.

emilayusof said...

Thanks for the tag, Mangosteen! Will do it soon!

AbGJaS said...

Hi Mangosteen,
Sepanjang-panjang abgjas hidup di alam siber ni, mangosteen org ke 4 yg tag abgjas. Tp semuanya abgjas buat sekerat jalan...hehe.

Ok, kali ni agak senang, abgjas akan cuba..

p/s: hadiah Mangosteen pun belum sempat abg simpan kat almari...
sibuk inda abis-abis..