Friday, 30 May 2008
Wednesday, 28 May 2008
Tuesday, 27 May 2008
I really don't know what to do with the ATC's. I afraid it is not good enough to be swapped. I almost throw them away because I'm not satisfied with the outcome. But my hubby suggest me to make and album and catalog the ATCs. Hm, good suggestion darling.
Wednesday, 21 May 2008
Hari ini, saya sambil-sambil lukis pari-pari manggis. Saya pakai warna baru itu. Saya tidak berapa suka.
Kawan-kawan, ini Pickle.
Tuesday, 20 May 2008
Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe it is not impossible.
2. Have you ever felt stupid? Why?
Of coz, we do stupid things everyday in our lives. We only realize it when it becomes history. When we already realize that we shouldn't do that particular stupid things, somehow we tend to make new ones.
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Hm, for me it's not important where i want to go. It would mean less without the person i love.
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be
To have my endless love---offsprings. Insyaallah.
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain
Yes. God knows better what's the best for us. Just never lose hope and faith.
6. Do you like being who you are today?
Yes, and no. I still have a lot to improve
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I will never forget u. hehe. But my parents are on top of the list. Save, and maybe donate some to orphanage or open an orphanage. But first, I want to buy new notebook and DSLR for me. A new handphone and massage chair for hubby. Maybe, I'll buy his dream home as a gift. Hehe. Ahh..sweet dream.
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her
I believe if he/she destined to be belonged to you, no matter what you do he/she would be yours one day. If not, it's vice-versa.
9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
I believe who we are meeting in our lives is written in our destiny.
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Love, of coz. It's the root of everything else.
11. Which type of cars I love the most?
Sporty?...whatever. For me cars are just for transportation.
12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
Both, please. Hehe.
13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
If they don't, it means they don't care about me.
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
L, and O, and V, and E.
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
No. I'm a careful spender.
16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
Camera and laptop.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
The part that I like to procrastinate. And, I want to be a better organized person too.
18. What makes you feel disappointed
I think I'm not much different with other people in term of this.
19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future
No, unless it means I can correct any fault that I might do.
20. Would you still be friend your best friend whom had betrayed your trust?
Yes, but things would never be the same again.
Now, I'm tagging Myrna, Rizal, Debbie, Kak Ida, Marylyka, Mariuca, Ezooone and Moeha.
Saturday, 17 May 2008
I haven't finished working with the other two but I can't wait to show her pic in one of the outfit I designed for her. Of course, mangosteen fairy only wears purple. Hehe.
Her face reminds me of my beloved nephew--->Faris.
I've been trying to find Faris's photo in my hard-drive but maybe I've transfered it to somewhere else. So I just use these photos which I put in flickr a year ago, maybe. I haven't took much photos since I started doing stamp carving and illo early this year. And too lazy to upload new photos to my flickr. So guys, this is Faris; my mangosteen fairy in the real world. Apart from macro, children photography is my favourite. Kids are always photogenic.
Sometimes he just so quiet, and look as if a lot of thinking going on in his mind.
Wednesday, 14 May 2008
Friday, 9 May 2008
I was tagged by MaryLyka.
For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun.
A - ka -----G - ji -----M - rin -----S - ari----- Y - fu
B - tu -----H - ri -----N - to ------T - chi -----Z - zi
C - mi----- I - ki -----O - mo -----U - do
D - te----- J - zu -----P - no ------V - ru
E - ku-----K - me ----Q - ke ------W - mei
F - lu-----L - ta ------R - shi ------X - na
1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har….har…har…)
2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)
4. LIRA LUZ - takishika taduzi ( sounds like a title of an anime show) it’s cute!
5. NOVA JOY - tomoruka zumofu [nakakaluka, ano bang sounds ito? parang ang bantot naman…]
6. LERMA - takushirinka (I’ll use this name if I’m in Japan!)
7. BREGIE -tushikujikiku (Wah….ang sagwa hehehehe)
8. SHENG - AriRiKuToJi (forget it! LOL!!!)
9. LYNN - TaFuToTo (Hahaha! It sounds like… Are we thinking the same thing? Hahaha!)
10. GOJI - Jimozuki ( hmmm ano ito? parang true Japanese name nga…)
11. DARLYN - Tekashitafuto (maganda sana kung dar nlng name ko kc tekashi lng.... surname na cgro ung tafuto parang pagkain na yan puto...)
12. MARYLYKA - RinkashifuTafumeka (Hahaha! So disgusting. I don't even know to uttered the word...waaaaa!)
13. MANGOSTEENSKIN - Rinkatojimo Arichikukuto Arimekito (Haha! sounds like somebody's mumbling nonsense) "......Fujimori tu dari mexico?!" Bila pula aku kata macam tu? Aku bagitau nama akulah! Haha!
Now I want to tag Along, Megat, Cima, Rizal, Jiwasintetik, Pupu, Ida, Fara, Abgjas, Tafteh and Faisal!!
Tag #2 Now Let's Get Famous
I was tagged by Faisal.
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog(for bloggers paste on the “compose” not the “edit html” part in posting blogs so it will be linked automatically).
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can, the more the better!
1. Picturing of Life
2. Juliana’s Site
3.Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.
4.Jeanne-The Callalily Space
5.Starz in De Sky
6. My Charmed Life
9.Life’s Simple Pleasures
10. My Blog
11. Because Life is Fun
12. In This Game of Life
13.Scribbles of my Life
18. The Deviant
19. All I want is Everything
20. Shadows of love, fate and destiny
22.A mom’s note
23. Bittersweet Collide
25.Jackie’s Everyday Life
27. Ang Sponge ni Bub
29. Life is too short to be ordinary
~~ END COPY~~
I'm tagging you:
Ida, debbie, helmi, megat, along arman, bella, cima, carol, emila, ezooone, idham, jiwasintetik, jasmine camelia, mary lyka, myrna, cikdaun, pupu, rizal, tafteh, fara, jenz iggo.
Thursday, 8 May 2008
Above illustration was created using my handmade rubber stamps. You may have seen the leaves and butterfly in my previous post but the flowers and ants are from my latest collection.I gave the original ants and daisy to Rizal and Linda. But no problem, I can always make the duplicates. Other new stamps as you can see below (not that many, actually).
Background pic. credit : Abd. Hakam from Ampang (DCM-oct'07)
This is how I keep these rubber stamps to protect them from damage. Complete with the sample image and mangosteenskin's sticker. They look like they are ready for sale, right? Haha. Owh, I juz bought the magnifying lense yesterday but i feel uncomfortable working with it. Yes, I need time to get use.
Monday, 5 May 2008
p/s: Please don't wake me up.
Friday, 2 May 2008
Rizal; my dear friend from Rest n Rileks, Linda (his colleague from Institut Kraf Negara and my new friend) and En. Zainal (Director of IKN, kl---err, sempat berbasa-basi dan bertukar lambaian juga dengan incik Zainal nih) was in KK from 29th April-1st May to interview the applicants for IKN 2008 intake. Rizal was the second blogger that I met in person. Me and hubby met them twice (only rizal and Linda), one for a spoiled dinner and another one on their last day in KK before taking off to Tawau. I received a beautiful framed rattan flowers and butterflies, which Rizal told me was done by Ifa, his student. Proud of u Ifa! This is gorgeous! I was the second lucky person to receive this awesome gift (along with other IKN goodies) from rizal. The first receiver is Emila. I thought the frame was small, to my suprise, it was huge! Thank you so much Rizal and Ifa! Rizal also brought along his ATCs (each card accompanied with a pretty red rattan butterfly) and sponsor three IKN envelops for the swap. Hehe.
I had a good time accompanying them shopping at Philipino market. It was very pleasant to have the chance meeting them in person. Rizal had been a helpful and supportive blogger friend since the day we exchanged link (that was during 2008 CNY). And Linda, come, join us in blogosphere! Ifa...u too!