Thursday, 19 November 2009
Wednesday, 18 November 2009
Above drawing is actually something I proposed to Yani for her wedding stamp, but I failed to meet the deadline. With her wedding approaching the corner, she requested me just the scanned image of it. Maybe she can use it for something, she said. Apart from hers, I know I've missed few other orders too.
As a wife, daughter, sister and in-law I got to figure out how to be efficiently productive in everything I do. A friend said, what I do is multitasking, but what I discover is I CAN ONLY DO ONE THING AT A TIME.
Monday, 16 November 2009
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Tuesday, 10 November 2009
Made of shell and some buttons from last year's Christmas gift from my brother. The letters are made using this alphabet stamp set.
It suppose to be a keychain, but I never use it as keychain. I used it once as pincushion.
This is my current notebook where I jot down my to-do-list. I stamped my husband's name on it(hm...perhaps should add R and S behind the M, so it would become Mrs. Khairuldin kan? Hihi). He suggest that I color the background of a mounting, so I experiment using a stamp I made for him recently.
Saturday, 7 November 2009
Just a little mishap while cutting the wood :)
Wednesday, 4 November 2009
1. Anasfadillah - Maneki Neko (Lucky Cat; kucing sepet yang melambai2) -Malaysia
2. Trisya - Rafflesia, Sompoton or Mt. Kinabalu - Malaysia
3. Cabbiena - Two sisters - Malaysia
4. Veda - Kai Kriye, Orchid or Easel - India
5. Jiji - Her Nite wish Umbrella - Malaysia
6. Ayu - Pincushion and Needle - Malaysia
7. Sweetwannur - Lips yang mungil or Rose - Malaysia
8. Iefa - Heartshape or Buttons - Malaysia
9. Diya - Chandelier, Swirls or Damask - Malaysia
10. Nurain - Sewing Machine - Malaysia
11. Beldandy - Cake or Cupcake - Malaysia
12. Rozela - Giraffe and Elephant - Malaysia
13. Miyyah - رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة - Malaysia
14. Syairazali - Frog or Lollipop - Malaysia
15. Cik Zizee - Hello Kitty!!! - Malaysia
16. Pianina - Roses! - Malaysia
17. Jom Makan - Tuck & Power of Juju or Barbie - Malaysia
18. Ciketon Fazya - Her Orange Kitty or Cocoa Tree - Malaysia
19. Elizabeth Kuang - Couple Holding Hands - Malaysia
20. Fawa - A house with Boy and Girl - Malaysia
21. Wanjah - 1Malaysia or KLCC - Malaysia
22. Wan Anis Sorfina - Moshi Moshi Mushroom - Malaysia
23. Zai Kulim - Upin & Ipin or Hello Kitty - Malaysia
24. My Rayyan - Yarn & Needle (cop mohor dia, hihi) - Malaysia
25. Msdaisy - Rainbow and Butterflies - Malaysia
26. Mimie Azim - Keta pon ponn dia...hahaha - Malaysia
27. Sikurus - Her WBL logo - Malaysia
28. Atiqah - Graduation Mortar Board or Bee - Malaysia
29. Asmieyra - Mickey Mouse or Winnie the Pooh - Malaysia
30. Anin - Papa Mama & Baby Boy or baby Boy only - Malaysia
31. Ciyou - Eiffel Tower or Mirror with Handle - Malaysia
32. Redcomel - Pout of Lips - Malaysia
33. Rai - Rose (blog header) - Malaysia
34. Faraisha - Story of heart or Flowery Garden - Malaysia
35. Me, Myself & I - Cute Little Crab, Sun & a slice of lemon - Malaysia
36. Dizzee - Tulips & Buttons - Malaysia
37. Juniza - Teddy Bear - Malaysia
38. Shakeymirza - Bear hadiah ex-bf dia...hik hik... - Malaysia
39. Em's Family - Pregnant woman - Malaysia
40. Mijiworkshop - er...er...
41. Sweetcraft store - Sakura & simple butterfly or cupcake - Malaysia
42. Segalanyer kuterima - Winnie the Pooh & Cupcake - Malaysia
43. Bethany - Guinea Pig - USA
44. Puantanah - xbox360 console - Malaysia
45. Inasepi - Cat & Rabbit - Malaysia
46. Syakila - Rose - Malaysia
47. Inahasan - Love (heartshape) - Malaysia
48. Izue - Elephant - Malaysia
49. Agnes Sim - Malaysia
How are you guys doing? Having fun? We'll keep spinning until one LUCKY person fall off into the slit ya.
Monday, 2 November 2009
Apart from carving the tricolor stamp yesterday, I manage to mount a couple of my recent works. Actually I got my wood supply on Friday and went back to my hometown on Saturday. The cutting job was done on the deck by the river. So what I did yesterday was just glueing the stamps to their mountings.
It takes about 45mins-1hour. Argh.. got to find a more productive solutions.