Monday 2 November 2009

Handmade Paper Box


Apart from carving the tricolor stamp yesterday, I manage to mount a couple of my recent works. Actually I got my wood supply on Friday and went back to my hometown on Saturday. The cutting job was done on the deck by the river. So what I did yesterday was just glueing the stamps to their mountings.

The stamps are now ready, but I have always thought that my stamps should meet their owners in a nice, pleasant packaging. Before this I wrap, or make paper packet to put them in and sometimes I just don't have enough time to wrap them nicely (hehe, sorry to those who received their stamps in "nasi lemak" kinda wrapping before). I think the best is to put them in boxes, that fit each of them nicely. Problem is, sometimes my schedule is so packed, I don't have excess time to make boxes.

Anyway, I made a box this morning, to figure out how much time needed to make a custom one for a stamp.


It takes about 45mins-1hour. Argh.. got to find a more productive solutions.

7 comments:

Dora said...

Hi,I'm interested with the rubber stamp created by you.Mind let me know hw can I contact you?Thanks.

Mysunshine cake said...

hi, would appreciate your help to promote this giveaway & cloth diaper fund for RTAR.
I'm doing a giveaway contest to help RTAR buy DC for their babies. more info can be found in my blog.

http://www.mysunshine2u.blogspot.com/

http://rumahtar.blogspot.com/

thanking you in advance.


Zarina

mangosteenskin said...

hi dora, you may email me at mangosteenskin(at)kulitmanggis(dot)com or mangosteenskin(at)yahoo(dot)com.

sesiapa yang ada enquiries pasal stamp pun boleh email k. TQ.

fana said...

price?

liza said...

nice work...tiny little things..keep it up..

Bethany said...

That box is beautiful!!!!

♥ Carol ♥ said...

wahhhh...manggis.. i love the box so much...so cute.. i will go crazy if i saw boxes and paper bag hehe...