Monday 16 November 2009

Birds in the Rain


I took these pictures when rain was pouring down heavily yesterday.




I always thought birds will go for shelter when it rains, now I know I was wrong! They happily showering in the rain!


My husband saw these pictures and said, "Wah banyaknya punai, mesti sedap tu!".


"Yang, if you lapar we got chicken wing dalam peti sejuk".


Update: My hubby woke up this morning dan keluar dekat verandah, "mana satu pokok yang ada banyak burung tu ya?".


I too, ikut sekali menjenguk keluar. Cuma ada seekor burung hitam kecil, mata merah.

Punai2 semua demam kot kena hujan. Hehe.

7 comments:

Soulie said...

nice shots mango! this is my first time tgk burung mandi dalam ujan lebat hehe

Veda said...

Absolutely brilliant Photos mel!

Unknown said...

Yup I pun slalu ingat burung2 akan take cover bila hujan! Pretty photos! I must try to explore my dslr more :)

mangosteenskin said...

Soulie,
me too! first time tgk burung main hujan. bukan setakat duduk kepak2kan sayap kat atas pokok tu, tapi sekali sekali diorang terbang dan main kejar2.

Veda,
Thanks!

SOHO Mama,
Yes you should kak millie! I bet you can take better photos. Mine is only a point-and-shoot one.
Hm, boleh jadi burung2 tu tak basah pun kan, sebab bulu dia kalis air?

JoyC said...

You use a DSLR? Really like the first picture... Postcard-worthy. Haha!

mangosteenskin said...

Joyce,

Thanks. Nope. I own a point&shoot only. S3IS.

nuhaafnan said...

what a magnificent sight!