Tuesday, 26 May 2009
Monday, 18 May 2009
- Ink2 ini adalah original ColorBox, made in USA. Saiz? Kecik jer, sebesar ibu jari, bentuk mata.
- Harga 1 set RM40.00
- Dalam setiap set ada 6 warna. Jadi RM40/6=sebijik RM6.6666667 sahaja! Bayangkan dulu Mango beli 9.50 sebijik di Craft Haven!
- Ada 5 set yang available, Rain Forest, Rose Petal, Primary Elements, Baby's Breath dan Jelly Beans.
- Rose Petals dan Primary Elements adalah chalk ink...yang selebihnya pigment ink. Chalk ink menghasilkan kesan chop yang matte, biasalah macam kapur kan...sementara pigment ink...lebih kurang macam ink biasa.
- Bukan, ini bukan ink fabrik...tapi excellent untuk sebarang papercraft; boleh buat tag, kad, scrapbook, etc.
- Semua set adalah BARU. Masih berbungkus lagi, so sama2lah kita berharap kandungannya dalam keadaan baik. Will not be responsible to defect.
- Kalau berminat, sila tinggalkan komen dengan menaip CONFIRM<
> NAMA SET yang dipilih. Sila check komen2 terdahulu, kalau dah ada orang booking set yang berkenan, ertinya dah melepas lah tu.
- Siapa cepat, dia dapat! Yeehaa!
PRIMARY ELEMENTS - liquid chalk ink sold to Mimi!
ROSE PETALS - liquid chalk ink sold to Rozila!
BABY'S BREATH - pigment ink Sold to Bee & Zar!
JELLY BEANS - pigment ink sold to Bee & E-in!
Thursday, 14 May 2009
Tuesday, 12 May 2009
I clean it up with soapy water, and leave it under the hot sun to dry. I already took it home, and looking forward to continue working on it.
I also took a picture of the surviving section of our old house where I was brought up. My father plan to completely demolish it. It was built by my grandfather, maybe 50-60 years ago. This house reminds me to our poor life when I was a kid, but it also gave me lots of good memories. I remember when I was 10, I use palm oil to substitute butter, banana to replace mixed-dried fruit, milk powder to replace fresh milk, and use my mom's large wok to steam cake because we can't afford to buy an oven. Butter, mixed-dried fruit and fresh milk are expensive and we need to go to the town to get them. I wanted to make fruit cake, instead, I got sticky, steamed banana pudding.
Monday, 11 May 2009
It made me think a lot, how life can be snatched away from us without warning. I think of how many things I want in this world, things I want to do and achieve. I think of my dislikes, things that give me lack of confidence, things that make me angry and bad memories. One day, none of them will matter. It is wrong to relate death with age and sickness only, as any day could be our last day.
Wednesday, 6 May 2009
It cracks and breaks like biskut lemau when folded. I showed it to my hubby, he also thinks it a vynil flooring mat!
But, I am optimistic, as always, hehe...so what if it's a flooring lino? Wouldn't it be nice if it can be used to make stamps? I made an easy, quick stamp design for testing-testing. It's up to how you interprete it, either it's a sister and her brother, or a mother and son... it's up to you. Initially the boy got his bicycle at the other side of the tree, but I was too lazy to carve the bicycle. Sorry boy, I have to take your bicycle away.
Carving the lino is an interesting new experience. It reminds me of scraping dried, hardened Milo powder from the tin.
It's difficult to get a nice proof because this lino stamp is stiff and too thin to be handled, so I mount it to a piece of wood. I like stamps made of eraser better, but maybe it's too early to judge. I have a feeling that this lino stamp can last longer than rubber stamps, and less vulnerable than erasers.
I'm happy with the results! Thank you very much Skin! Felt like I'm catching another level of my carving madness!
I'm glad if it's "yes" too.
Tuesday, 5 May 2009
Saturday, 2 May 2009
If you've been reading my blog since last year, maybe you know her.