Monday 11 May 2009

Any Day

We had a gloomy weekend. My husband had lost a beloved cousin in a crash on recent Friday. We were unable to give a visit, only prayers and condolence from afar.

It made me think a lot, how life can be snatched away from us without warning. I think of how many things I want in this world, things I want to do and achieve. I think of my dislikes, things that give me lack of confidence, things that make me angry and bad memories. One day, none of them will matter. It is wrong to relate death with age and sickness only, as any day could be our last day.

8 comments:

Azlina Abdul said...

Very sad....takziah...

You are right....any day could be our last day... this makes us think about how we live our lives...

Bethany said...

So true. So sorry about your loss.

Izzat said...

how very true. condolences.

Bee said...

Al-Fatihah

You right. It is wrong to relate dying only with age and sickness. There are many ways to go. Sometimes people lose their lives in the most unexpected ways.

We all know how we begin, but how we will end only God knows Wallahualam bi shawab

Unknown said...

Just heard the sad news. Takziah. Semoga tabah dan kuat semangat.

mangosteenskin said...

Thank you everyone.

antown said...

semakin banyak ya koleksinya manggis? hehe... cool

Restnrileks said...

Takziah.

Al Fatihah.