Monday 18 May 2009

Inkpads for Sale

DAH LICIN PUN!!! TERIMA KASIH SEMUA!
Recently, through a winning bid in eBay, I managed to get Cat's Eyes ColorBox inkpads at cheaper price. Not that cheap actually (after converted to Malaysian Ringgit plus the shipping fee), but I am grateful enough as it is still cheaper than the selling price at most craft shops in Malaysia. Last year, I bought my first two Cat's Eyes at RM 9.50 each!

Of course, I would love to have them all for myself, but since ramai yang tanya mana nak cari, so I decided to sell some of them. Memang, ink macam ni tak dijual di kedai2 stationary yang biasa. Kalau adapun dekat kedai art & craft, tapi jarang2 ada dan mahal pulak. Trust me, ink ini sangatlah best. Hasil chopnya cantik sangat!

Baca sebelum beli!
  • Ink2 ini adalah original ColorBox, made in USA. Saiz? Kecik jer, sebesar ibu jari, bentuk mata.
  • Harga 1 set RM40.00
  • Dalam setiap set ada 6 warna. Jadi RM40/6=sebijik RM6.6666667 sahaja! Bayangkan dulu Mango beli 9.50 sebijik di Craft Haven!
  • Ada 5 set yang available, Rain Forest, Rose Petal, Primary Elements, Baby's Breath dan Jelly Beans.
  • Rose Petals dan Primary Elements adalah chalk ink...yang selebihnya pigment ink. Chalk ink menghasilkan kesan chop yang matte, biasalah macam kapur kan...sementara pigment ink...lebih kurang macam ink biasa.
  • Bukan, ini bukan ink fabrik...tapi excellent untuk sebarang papercraft; boleh buat tag, kad, scrapbook, etc.
  • Semua set adalah BARU. Masih berbungkus lagi, so sama2lah kita berharap kandungannya dalam keadaan baik. Will not be responsible to defect.
  • Kalau berminat, sila tinggalkan komen dengan menaip CONFIRM<>NAMA SET yang dipilih. Sila check komen2 terdahulu, kalau dah ada orang booking set yang berkenan, ertinya dah melepas lah tu.
  • Siapa cepat, dia dapat! Yeehaa!
RAIN FOREST - pigment ink sold to Rozila!

PRIMARY ELEMENTS - liquid chalk ink sold to Mimi!
ROSE PETALS - liquid chalk ink sold to Rozila!

BABY'S BREATH - pigment ink Sold to Bee & Zar!

JELLY BEANS - pigment ink sold to Bee & E-in!

15 comments:

Syamilia said...

akak...sy nak order yg ni bleh---->
PRIMARY ELEMENTS - liquid chalk ink
(kuantiti 1 sahaja)

pembayaran mcmana ek...

rozila said...

Mango,
rozie nak pigment ink RAINFOREST>
(1 ), rosepetal, liquid chalk ink. (1)

thanks.
rahamid@gmail.com

rozie said...

mango, i nak order : rosepetal (1) and rainforest (1)

rozie
rahamid@gmail.com

Bee said...

Melan, I want Jelly Beans - Pigment Ink!!!

Can bank in to CIMB and Maybank today! Just gimme the details!

Syamilia said...

akak...related to my comment before...
akak sent info kt email sy leh?

syamilia@gmail.com

sy nak yg primary elements tu k... =)
thanks akak...

Nor Rimah said...

alamakk... dah abis ler...

xper laa... tunggu stamp yg anne order dari mango je la nampaknya hehehe

E-in said...

me me... jelly pink!!

Mommy Khaalish said...

cida nk jelly beans tuh :D
CONFIRM<>Jelly beans

Veda said...

hey mangosteen,

visiting this space after a long time....had been away from blogging....wow u opened an etsy shop....i have it in my mind to open a shop too....howhas the response been till now?....

regards,
Veda

mangosteenskin said...

OOps... Cida...

E-in dah dulu lah!

Sorry...

E-in said...

lol... i typed jelly pink? lol.. i need to check my eyes...

rajawali art studio said...

:)

Bee said...

Hi Melan,

How did it go? I haven't seen Unduk Ngadau for years!! I think the last time I saw one was when I was a teenager. I am so jealous! How I wished I could make it. I really really thought that it was going to be on the 31st, not this week! I can't believe I am missing the event! I can't even think about exam right now. I keep thinking about going home!

So who became our kampung's hominodun this year? Was it a tough decision? I still think that you're hands down the best hominodun our village ever had because you made it all the way to the state level. I remember seeing your photo in the paper when I was in college and I was like "That's my friend! That's my friend. We grew up together!"

pupu said...

Waaahhhh selling stamp padss!!! You know i found this at a bookstore that i always visit in Korea. A lots of stamp set and stamp pads. Lama saya kat kedai buku tu. haha. Coz there are lots of design of a stamp set. even little small ones. as well as different colorssss of stamp pads. waaaaa..hehehe

Kii said...

wa...sudah licin. Please sell more la. I wana buy la.