Monday 8 June 2009

Good Morning

Pancake anyone? My hubby asked me to make this for supper last night and I still have some batter in the fridge.

Ok. It's almost 5am and I'm still up in my apron. I haven't been able to online for days, so I feel obliged to update this blog and reply some mails. I am a night person and I love to work while other people enjoying their sweet dreams.

Aaaaahhh, I feel so good to be able to get back to stamp-making.


Those cute, small letters look so fragile and innocent, aren't they?


Hey, somebody from California bought my Airmail Birdy! I changed the tail because I think the former one looks like human's finger. Red birdy will fly to Arnold Schwarzenegger! Hihi. Just kidding.


Made a new Farm Stamp too! But then I decided to take it out of my Etsy listing to prevent anyone else from ordering it. I hope you guys understand that I won't be making any new copy of it for sale. Production of this Farm Stamp is so time-consuming because of its intricate details.

I don't feel sleepy but I know I just got to take lots of cafein today coz I caught myself fallen asleep twice while driving. I hate traffic jam, it makes me sleepy!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam..akak ni azraf..hehe..cantik la..especially yg tgh tu...hahaha
keep up a good work..thanx!!!

Aneesah said...

Gambar pancake tu... me-ngan-cam! >< NAK JUGAAAAAK.

(Petang tadi baru makan ice-cream though. Dah lama mengidam. xD)


Congratulations on the sales! :D I told you airmail birdie sgt kiut. Oh that one portrait stamp -- a friend of mine started carving stamps too; tgk dia buat my portrait: http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs096.snc1/4713_100701009601_555494601_2642980_6133832_n.jpg Pretty cool, eh? I don't think I can work with such details... I'll get so frustrated. ^^;

Syamilia said...

salam...akak...
heee~ mcm berminat jer nk order...
nk detail la...leh x... =)

mangosteenskin said...

Hai Azraf, Aneesah and Mimi...

Awalnya you guys! Just in time for breakfast, hihi.

Azraf,
Thank you! Love the potrait stamp! Nanti kita post hasil chop dia. :)

mangosteenskin said...

Hi

Mimi! nak order stamp ker? Hehe. start a thread in my mangosteenskin(at)kulitmanggis.com k so we can discuss.

mangosteenskin said...

Aneesah,

That pancake got gula nira (to substitute honey) + banana slices + sunflower seeds (to substitute nuts) fillings. Topped with ice-cream and some chocolate syrup. Ohya ada few biji seedless grape. Ha, bantai je apa yang ada dlm peti sejuk. Hehe...yummy!

Ha'ah la...cool stamp yg kawan neesah buat. I loike it! Really look like you! hehe. Tak lah susah sangat Neesah, cuma perlu lebih cermat sikit jer daripada wat huruf2. U gotta try it!

Maia said...

hai mango!

wah! macam dah nampak saya punya tu... comel jer.. tQ!!!!!

CAHAYA said...

woa! don't sleep while driving dear. hish!

Bee said...

I don't know how you could carve the small small thingies! I always have a hard time carving small stuff... plus I don't even know how I could stencil the design perfectly on the eraser! I found out lately bad stencil leads to bad carving.

mangosteenskin said...

Maya,

Ha'ah...dah ada tu Maya. Tinggal pasal buat mounting je tu. Will inform you as soon as it completes ya.

mangosteenskin said...

CAHAYA,

I often get sleepy when driving especially when the trafic is slow!

mangosteenskin said...

Bee,

I know you can do it dear, just need more practice!

Veda said...

hi mangosteen,

lovely looking pancake.....and more awesome looking cute stamps!!!!!!!!!

Veda

Azlina Abdul said...

Wow...the pancake looks so tempting..soooo yummylicious! And your stamps are yummy as well!! Love them! Great job!

Sara Aryssa said...

hi mango,
luv ur stamp!!!!owh...so talented..
mcmn nk order?design?size?detail kt mana i nk tgk ye...