Saturday 20 June 2009

Inkpads for Sale 002

I love inkpads! If possible I want to keep all for my personal use but I also want my customers to enjoy their stamps as good quality inks do make all the difference!

Above photo for size comparison


1. COLORBOX - PAINTBOX PASTEL pigment ink (12 Colors: Heliotrope, Lilac, Orchid, Pink, Coral, Apricot, Canary, Lime, Apple Green, Aqua, Sky Blue, Lavender)
BOOKED BY BAIZURAH!!


2. COLORBOX - PAINTBOX EARTHLY ORES pigment ink (8 Colors: Dune, Cocoa, Brown, Merlot, Black, Gold, Copper, Bronze)....kotak inkpad ni saiz 6.5cm x 23 cm...besar ni. Warna Gold, Copper & Bronze tu metallic sket...

Only 1 unit available, price RM 95.00


3. COLORBOX QUEUE MISTY MEADOW chalk ink & RICH RUSTIC pigment ink (12 Colors altogether)

BOOKED BY KOKOA&FRIENDS!!


4. COLORBOX PIGMENT INK STAMP PAD - LARGE SIZE (5 separate units)


Green (without plastic wrapping but assured never been used) - AVAILABLE, Orange -BOOKED BY NJ!!, Moss Green B - BOOKED BY SYIMA!!, Canary - AVAILABLE, Chianti - BOOKED BY NJ!! (RM40 each)

Notes: Prices exclude Pos Ekspres RM2.50-4.oo depend on inkpads size and quantity

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!
Please leave comment to book your inkpads. First comment first serve.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I love ink pads too.
Colorbox are my favorite. I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful, soulful post on my blog for my birthday. It made my eyes fill up, very sweet and dear. I love your 39 idea! You are wonderful!!!!
Hugs back.

Mommy Khaalish said...

kak mango,cida nk beli ni COLORBOX QUEUE MISTY MEADOW chalk ink & RICH RUSTIC pigment ink (12 Colors altogether)

Bee said...

Melan!! I want the the PaintBox pastel! hopefully still available!

Nor Rimah said...

kita nak COLORBOX PIGMENT INK STAMP PAD - LARGE SIZE tu... orange & Chianti

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi manggis, you've just been tagged in my special Friendship Chain Tag! Hv fun! :)