Tuesday 20 May 2008

Done---20/20!

I was tagged by Fara and Faisal (Hehe. Adik beradik ka nih?). Well I don't really follow (or believe) the instructions. Let's just do it for fun!

Instructions:
Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe it is not impossible.

2. Have you ever felt stupid? Why?
Of coz, we do stupid things everyday in our lives. We only realize it when it becomes history. When we already realize that we shouldn't do that particular stupid things, somehow we tend to make new ones.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Hm, for me it's not important where i want to go. It would mean less without the person i love.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be
To have my endless love---offsprings. Insyaallah.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain
Yes. God knows better what's the best for us. Just never lose hope and faith.

6. Do you like being who you are today?
Yes, and no. I still have a lot to improve

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I will never forget u. hehe. But my parents are on top of the list. Save, and maybe donate some to orphanage or open an orphanage. But first, I want to buy new notebook and DSLR for me. A new handphone and massage chair for hubby. Maybe, I'll buy his dream home as a gift. Hehe. Ahh..sweet dream.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her
I believe if he/she destined to be belonged to you, no matter what you do he/she would be yours one day. If not, it's vice-versa.

9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
I believe who we are meeting in our lives is written in our destiny.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Love, of coz. It's the root of everything else.

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
Sporty?...whatever. For me cars are just for transportation.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
Both, please. Hehe.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
If they don't, it means they don't care about me.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
L, and O, and V, and E.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
No. I'm a careful spender.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
Camera and laptop.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
The part that I like to procrastinate. And, I want to be a better organized person too.

18. What makes you feel disappointed
I think I'm not much different with other people in term of this.

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future
No, unless it means I can correct any fault that I might do.

20. Would you still be friend your best friend whom had betrayed your trust?
Yes, but things would never be the same again.

Now, I'm tagging Myrna, Rizal, Debbie, Kak Ida, Marylyka, Mariuca, Ezooone and Moeha.

7 comments:

Elara said...

Selamat tgh hari! Thanks for the tag. Saya buat kat blog lagi satu ye, bukan kat CraftNSwap. :)

Mariuca said...

Hi dear! Wah...thanks for sharing and for tagging me too. Your last response reminded me of something that I actually went through with a "friend". Have a good day! :)

remain.anonymous said...

ohh btw darling, sorry yah.. my atc's will arrived late at your place.Hmm.. i hope they arrive faster... boohoo.

pupu
http://bubbly-pu.com

FarA said...

quote "adik beradik" LOL!!!

and you did the tag.
best baca jawapan orang :)

Restnrileks said...

another tag..huhuhuhu tidak.. ckup dapat 10 jerr...hehehe memang semua 10 tuu pay them forwrad tuu bloggers..hahahahaha :)

AbGJaS said...

Hi Mangosteenskin,
I like ur reply to question no.20.

Most people will simply say 'Never!! Sampai mati pun...

I'm of the same oppinion with yours..

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I'm going to put a link to you on my blog, is that okay?