Tuesday 27 May 2008

Artist Trading Card





I never use watercolor pencil before but I find it very convenient to produce drawing with watercolor effect. No need to premix color on pallete. I bought a 36's Faber Castell recently and found that it has quite strong color and soft lead, easy to blend. So both the ATC above are my initial attempt on using this new media.

I really don't know what to do with the ATC's. I afraid it is not good enough to be swapped. I almost throw them away because I'm not satisfied with the outcome. But my hubby suggest me to make and album and catalog the ATCs. Hm, good suggestion darling.

4 comments:

mOEha Aziz said...

salam...

nizam dengan tak malunya said, kalau nak throw it, buang saja kepada dia...

remain.anonymous said...

I love your ATCs Mango. Your hubby's suggestion is good too. Make an album. I have the rest of the ATCs that i haven't swapped. I donno what to do with it. haha. so i keep it. hehehe.

pupu
http://bubbly-pu.com

mangosteenskin said...

moeha,
buleh...buleh...nantilah, if ada yg nak dibuang saya bgtau. hehe.

thanks pupu...
saya akan terus berusaha!!

Anonymous said...

Are you serious?? I think anyone would love to swap for these! But it would be fun to have an album too...