Wednesday 11 June 2008

Beauty Secrets Meme

A tag from Carol.

My Foundation:
I don't use foundation. If I need to use face powder, i'll go for two way face cake. Most of the time, I don't wear anything.

My Mascara:
I only use them a week or two after I bought them, now I don't even know where I put them.

My Day Cream:
Hm...it's mosturizer with UV protection, right? I seldom use them, and (OMG!) I think it has been a year since the last time I put some on my face. No wonder I start noticing signs of pigmentation. Hm, maybe I'm not wasting money anyway, I don't buy beauty product regularly. They always end up expired rather than "finished".

My Essential Beauty Product:
Essential? Hm, perhaps facial cleanser. I use St. Ive's apricot. The only one that don't give me tight feeling. Ahaa..at last, I have a product which I can call "necessary". But, it takes me months to finish a tube. LOL.

My Favorite Makeup Product:
Eye shadow, blusher and lipstick. Usually, I just apply thin layer of lipstick eventhough the color is already nude or natural. Or, I just use lip balm. Psst...it's not unusual if u saw me as pale as a steamed chicken. Haha! This is a joke me and my sister use to say to each other when we're in secondary school.

My Perfume:
For the mean time, I use Bodyshop Chymara, Moshcino and Georgie on Ice-Nutrimetics. I LOVE PERFUMES but I only buy when I need.

My Nails:
Short, and always short. I don't wear any polish and I don't like long nails. They collect dirt.

My Feet:
Pedicure? Never spend money on these.

My Hands:
Erm, seldom wear any lotion. Only when I feel my skin a bit dehydrated then I will remember to look for my lotion. Either Gamat Lotion from Smartnaco (it don't leave greasy feeling thats why I like it---futhermore, it's effective for skin itch, rash etc.), and the other one is Vitamin E lotion.

Three Beauty Products to bring on a deserted island:
1. High SPF Sun-block lotion 2. Deodorant. Who wants pretty lady with body odor? 3. Cold wax strips---In case i'll be deserted there for months, I afraid I'll grow moustache and wearing men's leg. Haha!

Women I admire for their beauty:
1. Eva Mendes 2. Julia Roberts 3. Tyra Banks

Women with the Best Sense of Style:
According to my taste 1.Jessica Alba 2. Scarlet Johansen 3. Eva Mendes

My Ultimate Dream:
To look younger than my age, eventhough I'm 50 (if I reach that age).

How Do I Define Womanhood:
Wiser. Knows better how to take care of herself and others.

My Favorite Fashion Publication:
Cleo, Eh!, Marie Claire

I want to tag Kak Emila, Kak Ida, Cima and Pupu.

11 comments:

remain.anonymous said...

Yay!! Another meme. hehehe.

Oh yah regarding the painting that you asked last time (so sorry dear.. i was busy with my paper work in the office. Back at home, sleeping. haha). Wei Ling (the guy) dreamt about the girl , Mai Li ( i think) waiting for him by the bend of the river. Mai Li is the daughter of the Eastern Sea. Her father was searching for a guy to get married with her.Her daughter want a poor man but honest and brave.

You should get one of the book. Its really nice to read. :D

bluecrystaldude said...

I love St Ives! hehe.. But I am not using its facial scrubber. I usually use its body wash and body scrubber. Love the smell.. pewww..

bluecrystaldude said...

Oh god.. I think I already comment here. I am not sure if my comment send properly or not. (my internet connection is tak betul tonite) I hope it does. Don't really feel like typing the same thing twice. hehe

emilayusof said...

Thanks for the tag Manggis! Done mine, come and read!

remain.anonymous said...

I've done mine too Mango! :D *teehee* I've a new meme for you too. hehe.

pupu
http://bubbly-pu.com

AbGJaS said...

Hi Mangosteen,
Dont like long nails, they collect dirt... wise but quite controversial though..hehe

Eva mendez...tahi lalat dia cantik!

U reminded me with a song before; Dont read beauty megazines, they make u look ugly....

i know u look wonderful hehe

Anonymous said...

You crack me up, ha ha ha! Love the pale chicken comment, that is ME...I think I am the palest person I know!

remain.anonymous said...

Darlin' mango. :) You can proceed with the atc swap yah since its been a week.I guess my atc lost its way to Sabah. Boohoo. :(

pupu
http://bubbly-pu.com

Ida Karim said...

hei I didnt know I've been tag....

remain.anonymous said...

Oh dear.. did i sent you a comment yesterday? haha. or did i forget.. hmm.. oh well i'll type it again.. *teehee*

For the ATC swap dear.. you can proceed with it. You don't have to wait for me dear. :) I guess.. my ATC lost its way to Sabah. mmm... I don't know where it have been goin.. i thought i write the correct address. *scratch my head*

pupu
http://bubbly-pu.com

Antown said...

halo mbak, saya punya gambar baru nih. tentang pisang photoshop. minta masukannya ya...