Friday 18 April 2008

Give Second Life

Sometimes, I don't feel like throwing away the empty bottles and boxes. I often feel like..."oh they're cute...macam x sampai hati mau buang". Look at these---they suppose to be dispossed long time ago but now they all safe and sound on the shelf. A bit innovation and creativity---u'll feel like giving a second life to things often seen as wastes.

Now..who wants to call them rubbish?

My dad's herbal remedy box . The wrapping paper used to wrap a present for hubby. After he unwrapped the gift, I rescue the wrapper. Can be used to keep small things like paperclips, safety pins, hair clips, toothpick pun boleh.

Thousand's Island bottle. Last time they were glass.Nowadays, plastic. Can be use as decoration or dust trap. Hehe.


HP sauce bottle. Never finished this one. Too lazy to continue. :-P

8 comments:

proudmama said...

This is inspired me......
I wanna move to new house and i like to collecting bottle especially unique bottle.....
now i know what i want 2 do with this bottle....
TQ buddy

emilayusof said...

Nice touch! Now that's what I call creative!

Elara said...

I commented earlier, did you get it? If you got more than 1 same comment, I'm sorry, didn't mean to spam! =(

I like your artwork, btw. Especially the bottles.

Restnrileks said...

huhu... bagus betul idea ni.. sekurang2nya, barang2 tuu semua diber e peluang untuk bergaya kali ke dua...huhuhuhu..

syabas.. buleh buat simpan jus manggis tak?

mangosteenskin said...

halo iluvu_papa!
banyak boleh buat ngan botol2 nih. trimakasih kerana melawat! nanti letaklah gambar koleksi botol dlm blog.sila datang lagi!

halo kak emila! *blush* kembang kuncup hidung ni. hehe.

hi phatelara, this is the only comment u sent to me. but i read ur comments on rizal's. tq for liking my artwork. it will surely drive me to work harder!

hi rizal...klu nak simpan...buleh.... guna gabus sebagai penutup. hihi.

bluecrystaldude said...

waahhh... menarik nyer!I have a lot (i mean A LOT) of thousand island bottles. I eat that stuff with everything that I can think off. lol. But never thought of doing something like this. hehe. shame though they changed it to plastic bottle.

oh, ya.. I am back~~ hee :D

bluecrystaldude

mangosteenskin said...

helo dude...is collecting bottles ur hobby or u just collect them to send to recycle centre. hehe. Yalah dude, i like them better in glass. do tell us if u manage to do something with ur bottles okay!!.

and yeah! happy u're back!

Catalina Alvarez said...

Absolutely great idea!!!
Cata