Wednesday 9 February 2011

A Perfect Birthday


A poem and digital card by a talented crafter, Mizam, using my old drawing of Mangosteen Fairy. Oww...this is beyond sweetness!

Because you know what,
yesterday was my birthday.

I received nothing materialistic,
and expect none of these either,
because all I wish from God is
to have all the precious people in my life,
especially my Numero Uno.
I don't even expect to receive
so many wishes especially in Facebook.

My online acquaintances,
ex-customers, artist friends, teachers, lecturer,
relatives and long-silenced old friends,
suddenly re-appear to wish me all the good wishes.

Knowing that everybody
is still within my reach,
anytime I need them.
That is the greatest gift of all,
nothing can beat a gift from God.
Alhamdulillah.

Can you imagine,
all those pleasant surprises?

I'm taking this chance,
to wish everybody happiness and health,
love and success.

and

Here's a big bunch of THANK YOU,
hugs and kisses,
for you.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday cik Mangosteen... wishing you have a wonderfully peaceful and great year ahead.. banyak dapat presen? :)

feltralicious said...

happy birthday mango :) im happy for u

SunnyLovesRain said...

Happy Bestday Sweet Mangosteen! hope all u wishes come true...& may Allah bless u always too...

Restnrileks said...

Salam Manggo,

Selamat Hari Lahir dan moga ALLAH merahmati manggo sekeluarga.

Tersenyum nampak si pari-pari tu. Teringat zaman whimsical Manggo.

p/s : Si pari2 Miss Jhaleen kata "Hello"

minamisensei said...

kicik punya hal....
hehhe...
all da best in ur life....
friends for ever

anis daud said...

happy burpday kulitmanggis! comforting dreams always!

love, kertasputeh.
:)

rkramadh said...

Happy Belated B'day to you! Mine was on 9th, what a coincidence!

BIG DOG said...

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Happy birthday wishes images