Sunday 13 February 2011

Out of Supply

The customer sent the headless couple as in above photo, but I afraid my stamp would look awkward if I continue carving as per requested. So I draw the head and add some simple details on the girl's dress. Glad she liked it.

These were the last stamps that I manage to complete before I realized that I am out of erasers!

Yeah,
you hear me right.

I don't have anymore erasers to carve! Since last January!

Ibarat penoreh getah yang kehabisan pokok getah untuk ditoreh.

Begitulah.

8 comments:

Nijihanko said...

SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, I LIKE !!!!

MyBotanG said...

I can supply some from here if you want.. have a look: http://mybotang.blogspot.com/2010/10/eraser-carving.html

mangosteenskin said...

gigi,
thank you! you're a great carver as well :)

mybotang...
woo, kecik tapak tangan nyiru ditadahkan hihihihi. i will email k.

euphoria said...

Eh! Sama tema pulak semalam ya? ( gambar silhouette ). :)

mangosteenskin said...

these were last year's commisions euphy. cuma mango baru letak kat sini sebab takut enquiries masuk bertubi2....masih ada lagi old commission yang mango tak bubuh...boleh digunakan tatkala tiada idea nak update blog :)

lol said...

hi..hurmm..u olls dh xwat lg ke?
huhuhu..kempunan la i..
:(
nurul

lilstitchy said...

hye mango! still remember me?? lian here.. hehe hows biznes been going??=D lamee dah lian x jenguk =) nice one mango

azra amira said...

hi~

u still buat eraser carving lg x.. kalau buat, i nak tempah for wedding this coming october.. do reply me via

azra.amira@gmail.com

gracias! =)