Sunday 5 December 2010

A Sun Day with Less Sun

We have scattered puffs of cumulus in our sunrise shot today!

By noon, the sky is almost completely covered with thick puffy clouds. We might have rain later in the evening <---hehe, unofficial weather forecast. I hope I don't bore you with my morning shots!

I'm still thinking whether to post my morning shots in everyday post like this,
or just update once a week or once a month.

Hm..maybe once week would be okay, right?

What do you think?

Update:

Yeah!! It's 2pm and it's rainning now! Hujan panas.

3 comments:

JoyC said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I love this! And my friend would love it! Postcard-worthy I say. 8D ATC-worthy too. :)

I won't get tired of pictures like these. The sky is my fav natural canvas. Why not? The beauty of it is, it's different every time. :D

mangosteenskin said...

yeah, you're right joyce! the sky changes all the time...even every minute!

Somtimes we thought we are living in an awful place, nothing interesting in our life, inspiration-less...but we forgot to look up the sky~ see the neverending beauty and find the inspiration there! And...it's FREE!!

Edi said...

mango, post it everyday, every week, every fortnight.. post anything and i'll still be reading your entry! dont worry.. put ANYTHING, we'll still love your post!