Thursday 2 December 2010

Inspired



There's no Photoshop, I just play with the camera settings and
increase the contrast a bit in Photoscape.


Just like sunset,
the color of the morning sky changes very quick.

Maybe I should do this
as frequent as can be.
Stop taking photos from my balcony and
go out very early in the morning,
to capture the morning sky
from different places.

:)

Today I'm attending an entrepreneurship program
organized by the
Ministry of International Trade and Industry.
I got to utilize the lunch break efficiently as I still have some other work to do.
I hope time will permit!

Have a nice day everybody!
I hope the sunrise inspired you today!

2 comments:

NYKOLETT said...

have a nice time at the seminar..

Azah said...

wow...this is very nice.!
have a nice day :)