Sunday 8 March 2009

While I'm Gone...(comment lah! hehe)

I know. It's not unusual if I don't update this blog or me gone MIA for a week or longer. But me and hubby are going to KL for a week starting tomorrow, and while preparing stuffs, I also want to leave a new post for guys to read while I'm gone.

I bought two small liquid dispensers and fill it up with shampoo and shower gel from our bathroom. At the beginning, I just want to write "shower gel" and "shampoo", but then I got carried away with some doodlings (not that carried away actually, just enough to decorate the plain bottle). But hey! plus some pretty ribbons and nice boxes, this can be a good idea for Valentine or bithdays! And I bought these dispensers at only Rm1.00 each! I hope my hubby will think of me, even in the bathroom! Haha!


Meanwhile, I also working on customized rubber stamp set, and this time it's for Snazzy & Such. I don't design the logo, Tinn Tinn emailed it to me but I have to make some adjustment to the font size to make it hand-carvable. The oval logo is the biggest stamp I ever did so far, because it's not easy to find large erasers. I want to look for linolium blocks, but I don't know where to find them. They don't sell linolium block in stationary shops here. Anyone knows?

Snazzy & Such logo stamp - 4.3 (h) x 6 cm (w)


Ita from Gula dan Mentega requested me to make a duplicate of her stamp. The upper proof is from the first stamp and middle is from the unmounted stamp that I did last night which is available in the picture below.

Ok guys, I better continue packing now. Have a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey... i love them!! very2 much.. :)
yeah.. please do reply my email ya.. thanks so much... can't wait to get them in my hands... btw, any idea where to get stamps ink for fabric? cannot find any..

CAHAYA said...

nice, I like it. Do you take single order?

Anonymous said...

Wah masih bergiat dengan stamps rupanya.... cantik cantik juga all your new stamps. I like!

Anonymous said...

I know several place sell lino.. at multifilla, balakong and artfriend, the garden. tehee

Anonymous said...

tinn tinn, artfriends the garden do sell fabric paint.. but i'm not sure about the stamp ink

MizzNiss said...

eitdear,can u pliz answer cahaya's Q.... i wonder if i can make an order from u... those stamp design are fabs.....