Wednesday 25 March 2009

Thank You

The number of people asking about my handmade stamps has shockingly increased during my absent. I am so flattered, guys! Your enquiries fueled my spirit.

I was having a very bad fever + flu + cough during our recent visit to KL. I forced myself to walk, eat and was shivering so badly in the cinema, trying not to ruin our last day out. My mind was somewhere across South China Sea, on the bed, under the blanket in our home sweet home in KK. I only got the chance to see the doctor three days after we went back to KK because there were lots of work to be done immediately. I forced myself to talk to people on the phone with me having sore throat and blocked nose, and to make it worse, I need to repeat my words as it seemed difficult for people to understand what I was saying.

I still haven't completely recovered from flu and cough, but the fever has gone. Horray! I feel so much better now, and my appetite is back! I want to take this chance to thank everyone who leave me "get well" messages! They are very heartwarming during the unwell period. The power of good wishes during illness could really make someone feel better instantly. I wish anyone who is feeling unwell at the moment to get well soon too!

Yesterday I arrived at the office in the afternoon because I spend the whole morning just to mount four stamps!! The living room was dusty and messy and I was all sweaty and tired, how I wish there are ways to cut the wood as easy as cutting butter! I am a bit impatient about cutting the wood pieces and sand-papering them! Hemph!!

Introducing, the little assistant to my other small hand-saw. I use my sewing machine box as a working table. If you ask me, I got few carpentry tools in my wishlist.

I only manage to mount 4 stamps in 3 hours! Unproductive, don't you think?

One of my latest custom made stamp.

I'm working on a sewing-themed handmade stamps. They are small and cute, but I'm so nervous about mounting them, you know.

My handmade stamps are 100% design by me! Please do not copy without permission.

9 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so super cute. You're amazing!!!!

Unknown said...

wah chumilnye yg sewing items tuh! wah nk nk ngee

Milkberry said...

So glad you feel better!! Yeay!!

lilstitchy said...

mysara.. i credited to you your stamps in my blog together with the sets for my sewing too! hehe

Anonymous said...

Wahhh sia suka oooo.... santekkk mcm sia mau ni...

lilstitchy said...

hehe xper ke mysara? i was intend to promote u.. coz my friends love 'em all..=) diorg xtau nak cr kat mane.. so hopefully ley help u increase your income =) u ot the skills=) hehe n lian excited sgt.. its ok mysara.. take ur time..no need to rush ok. tq tau.

Aneesah said...

Heyyy! Came by from lilstitchy's blog. OMG sukeee sangat your stamps. <333 I've just discovered hand-carved stamps while browsing Flickr, and wanted to try it out myself, but heehee, it's reaaaaly hard. =P But I'm proud to find a Malaysian who's awesome at carving stamps!

Seriously, the tiny lines and details are just so cool! ^__^ Any chance you might do a tutorial someday? Pretty please?


*stalks blog*

Aneesah said...

Oh, random fact -- I was born on February 8 too! ;D

Marty said...

what do you use to create the stamps?