Friday 14 November 2008

Leaf-cutting Ants, Bird and Rooster Keychains


I am on another day off. I was caught by flu and occasional headache since last week but the pain got more intense and frequent since the pass few days. So after seeing the doctor yesterday, I decided to give myself a rest at home today, or maybe until I get better.
So having the chance to stay at home, I take this chance to snap pictures of some handmade keychain that I made few months back. If you notice, I already listed them up in my etsy store.
I am also working on some custom rubberstamps, stickers and business card. Hopefully I will get better soon so I will be able to finish them before our 10days holiday next week.

3 comments:

jiwasintetik said...

maju betul sudah kau ya!

Faisal Admar said...

wow they are gorgeous mango! :) and i was so shock to see 10 days holiday??? omg! give me some! why you got so many days off?

i hope you get well soon from the flu. sore throat? if yes, try warm water, lemon and honey. it worked on me.

Milkberry said...

Hello~~
I hope you don't mind but I tagged you! You don't have to do it if you don't want to okies? Wheee~