Tuesday 11 November 2008

Rectangular Water Container's Cap


I was a bit unwell last week and took a couple days off. I took the chance for a major kitchen cleaning and a simple sewing project. A cap for my Tupperware water container! It is waterproof from the outside (because I use oilcloth) with cotton fabric lined inside. I slipped in a thin rubber band around the edge so it will securely fit it in place and for more convenience regular use.

If you have a rectangular head, you may need a rectangular shower cap like this. Haha!

3 comments:

♥ Carol ♥ said...

hehe manggis memang kreative giler...hehe mesti look funny if got square head kekeke

khemy said...

rajin tul dia ni..

visit my alter ego:
http://52jalankuari.tumblr.com

Faisal Admar said...

haha i have a rectangular head!
btw, do you eat jeruk mango?
let me know ok! :)