Thursday 16 October 2008

October ATC Contest in ATCsforAll

I joined my first ATC contest in IllustratedATCs and the poll ended yesterday. My card did not win the Double Life Contest. However, I had so much fun participating and frankly speaking, I am overwhelmed that my card is one of people's favourite. It is a good and satisfactory beginning. I think KreationKween72 deserve to win coz I like her card too! I have posted entry photos here. Below is the voting result.


Meanwhile, I just realized there is a couple of contest going on in ATCsforAll. The first one is a monthly ATC contest and the chosen theme for October is Halloween. We do not celebrate Halloween in Malaysia but i think it is going to be fun and challenging to jump in. The deadline is October 24th and a thread will be opened for everyone to vote their favourite card! In ATCsfor All, the cards spect are not limited to hand-drawn card, so if you are free to use your own medium or style; collage, glass-art, felt or fabric, etc as long as it is ATC sized (2.5x3.5 inch). If you are interested, read the rules here. The winner will get a prize packet and goody bag packed to the brim with art-related goods and empherma.

The other one is Official Fall Contest: Fall Themed ATC Competition. Three prize packs will be given out -- the people's choice award winner, the people's choice award runner up, and a randomly chosen person from among our entries. Winning entries and runners up will be featured in the Art Trader Magazine Winter Issue. Deadline is October 20th, so if you are interested in participating, there is no time to waste! Read the contest rules and list of prizes here. I am so interested with the Speedball Speedy-Stamp Deluxe Kit offered as the first prize! I bet it is going to be very useful in my stamp carving hobby.

1 comment:

bluecrystaldude said...

Wah! Good for you! Only one less votes from the winner~