Tuesday 14 October 2008

Butterfly and Uber Award + Friendship Poem

I am so flattered as I keep receiving awards and memes eventhough I always fail to feature them here and spread the link. I am sooooo sorry for that thus I want to take this chance to thank each and everyone of you for your continuous supports. You guys are awesome!!

I would have to let months of previous tags and memes pass, and start all over again from tags and memes received in October.

Oh before I forgot, I would like to express my special thanks to Mariuca for selecting me to receive 1000Ec of duit raya. This is for the comment I dropped for her at BlogNet. It is overwhelming as actually I really spend some time to construct my words. I want to show my support by contributing a good comment there so Mariuca can win. She is one of my loyal visitor but I could not give her frequent visit as my slow PC do not allow me to bloghop efficiently (same goes to my other blogger friends). Congratulation Mariuca for winning the September Best Blogger's Blog Award and Good Luck for BlogNet Annual Awards!

I want to pass these very special awards and meaningful friendship poem to Abgjas, Jean Chia, Crazy Scrapper, Megat, Moeha, Antown, Senta, Cecima, Leanne, Emila, Fliffy, Bluecrystaldude, Lydia, Mariuca, Mika, Miyyah, Rani, Ita, Carol, Baizurah, Debbie, Rizal, Bonoriau, Faisal Admar, Sha, Pupu, Bintang4, Marzuki, Maitri, Ciyou, Lisa . I really appreciate your presence in mangosteenskin's. Some of you never fail to drop me encouraging comments and some are regular silent readers. Some blogs continue to inspire me with their creativity and kindness. To everyone, thanks so much!

Butterfly Award
Awarded by Carol.
To those who decide to accept this award, they have to follow tis few steps:1. Put the logo on your blog.2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.3. Nominate 10 other blogs.4. Add links to those blogs on yours.5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Uber Amazing Blog! Award
Awarded by Mariuca

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

  • inspires you
  • makes you smile and laugh
  • or maybe gives amazing information
  • a great readh
  • has an amazing design
  • and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing

The rules of this award are:

  • Put the logo on your blog or post.
  • Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
  • Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

Friendship Poem
Received from Rizal and Mariuca

We need friends for many reasons, all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort us when we are sad, and to have fun with us when we are glad.
We need friends to give us good advice.
We need someone we can count on,and treat us nice.
We need friends to remember us
one we have passed sharing memories that will always last.

Spread the poem of friendship.1. Everyday Life 2. Words of Love 3. Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . . 4. Pinay Mom Blogs 5. REALITIES 6. Glossa~licious 7. A Great Pleasure 8.The Spirit of Blogging 9. RestnRileks 10. Wishing On A Falling Star 11. Mangosteenskin 12. you next!

3 comments:

bluecrystaldude said...

Awards and friendship poem. Nothing better than that :)

I also gave you the same poem. Check it out later :D

Restnrileks said...

Thanks Manggo..

Yeeha, great that Mangosteenskin has finally reawaken. :)

I am glad that you have received that uber and butterfly award..

:)

Happy wednesday :)

mangosteenskin said...

Thanks so much to both of you, bluecrystaldude and rizal!