Monday 20 June 2011

What is Up

Dear readers,
I'm so sorry for neglecting this blog for quite some time.

Some drawing practice done last month. Soft pastel on paper.

I got hired to illustrate a children book
:)

I still feel like I'm dreaming.

We (me and 3 other friends) will need to propose our storyboards
and sample artwork for the book (each person got one book to illustrate),
but I still haven't manage to create something good enough for the sample yet.

Working on the forth attempt now.

Working hard, working hard.

I will tell you more about it later.

work in progress.

5 comments:

Aneesah said...

Fuyyyooo, bestnye Mango! MashaAllah & Alhamdulillah. :D Keep working and never give up! :))

Edi said...

i'll be the first one to buy the book! work hard mango!

Iliyana I. Ramjaun said...

congrats!! dear i ada email you pasal rubber stamps. you masih buat ke?

Soulie said...

congratulations Mango. Looking fwd to see your illo in children book :)

contengconteng said...

congratulations and good luck!