Tuesday 17 May 2011

Pets' Love and Loyalty


I'm not really a cat person before, but after I was married and have our own pets (iguana, squirrel, civet and ofcoz cat), I got all the time to understand how loyal pets (not only cats) are. When I am alone in the kitchen (cooking, washing dishes etc), Rigger (the cat in the photos) is always nearby to keep me company. He follows me almost everywhere, even when I'm going to the shops downstairs, working with my laptop at the balcony or wait outside the bathroom until I finished my showers.

Ofcoz, pets can't buy us house, cars, jewellery etc...but they fill the empty spaces in our heart not even our humanly loved ones can fill.


Here's an old drawing in my sketch book. Dedicated to all pets in the world.

10 comments:

Aida Narina said...

I second the fact they actually fill the empty spaces in our heart! :) My cat is like someone who I feel I can turn to and not getting back any word of advice from him. Instead they will show that they care for you by sitting on your lap, wanting to belai and attention from us :)

mangosteenskin said...

they're non-judgemental, aren't they? I think even if we fart the stinkiest fart also they won't feel gross (i think my husband will ran away if I do that haha). Even if we have a face that "even a mother can love"...they will never nag (like mothers!) and will always make us feel important.

Aneesah said...

Cats are awesome. Cats like Maru (http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu) are even awesome-r. :D

Azah said...

I meow back at cats when they meow at me ;)

Edi said...

i'm not a pet person.. semua haiwan yg kononnyer nak jadi pet, semua mati :(
tp comella rigger tu.. teman dikala sunyi eh? bestnyer

mangosteenskin said...

me too kak edi...pet dan pokok selalu mati angkara saya. tapi memang nikmat mempunyai pet ni tak sama dengan nikmat2 lain yang ada di dunia ni.

Fariza said...

hi. check email.
i dh email a few days ago but no response. hu3

contengconteng said...

Kucing the Cat menyukai gambar kucing itu. Terima kasih.

Maisarah said...

you remind me of my mom's cat, Cengeng. but she was sent away for some reasons. loyal like yours.

Salam perkenalan :)

http://www.maisarahatan.com

ada the baker said...

nice picca. cute ;)