Saturday 26 March 2011

Another Sketch in Photoshop

The real Aida lebih cantik :)
Bila tengok macam ni baru nampak perbezaan dan di mana silap lukisan ku ini.

Another quick practice session.
Though it may not look much like the actual person,
but I learn a lot in the process.

My goal is not to achieve a realistic result,
so after tracing is done I don't refer much to the actual details.
Just enjoying what I love most; coloring.

Actually I received a request for blog header from Aida Narina some while ago,
but I told her I wasn't equipped with proper software (and skills actually).
Though what she wanted is just a simple, cute illustration like

this one.
But this one is made in CorelPainter.
I don't have CorelPainter anymore.

I don't know if she still want to proceed with the blog header
and I don't know why,
I always tend to challenge and distract myself,
even when time is not a luxury.

Sorry Aida,
for using your photo without permission.

2 comments:

feltralicious said...

ko trace guna gambar aku la..hahhaha

Aida Narina said...

hi mango :) not a problem!! i just read your email and straightaway go to your page hehe. i simply love this still wld love to get the header done by you. keep up the good work dear :)