Thursday 23 September 2010

What You Want is...



Above photos were captured
using my handphone's camera.
I love seeing Putri's development.
She's like a big lifetime project.

After more than 5 years,
Finally, a new phone.
Nokia 58oo.
But the most beautiful thing about it
is,
I bought it using the money
from my stamp-making job.

I also managed to sponsor our tickets,
(my parents, my husband and I)
to KL last year,
a small wacom intuos,
and our tickets to Hanoi recently.

From nothing,
to a little bit here and there.
Alhamdulillah.

I believe,
If we want something,
we ourselves must work for it.

Don't just ask.

Now,
get up,
what-you-want is a-work-to-be-done!

5 comments:

iYda Juhar said...

thanks :)

ciketon fazya said...

tahniah mango..
usaha yang membuahkan hasil yang manis..:)

mangosteenskin said...

thank you kawan2,

semuanya berkat sokongan kawan2 dan pengunjung blog ini juga.

Allycat said...

What you say is so true, if we want something we have to work for it because its not going to be handed to us on a plate. Putri is getting bigger!

MyBotanG said...

such sweet pics.. and congrats on your achievement.. a 'high' like that will def have a positive impact on you..