Wednesday 22 September 2010

Thorn in the Flesh

Since I am home almost all the time
Perhaps most of my housewife neighbours
thought,
I am one of them.

So when I send Putri to our trusted
neighbour/friend,
some say all I wanted to do
is get rid of Putri so that
I can have my own sweet time
at home.

Because Putri is only
an adopted child,
I don't love her
and treated her badly.

Trust me,
They made more
creative speculations.

When a thorn gets inside your flesh, it hurts, right? So what do you do?

11 comments:

Mariella Liyana said...

Typical of us...judging a book by its cover. *sigh*

My Raya Experience

Elara said...

Be patient, dear..biasa la tu jiran2, they're not as nice as 10 or 20 years ago.

Whether you love Putri or not, Putri knows and you yourself know..:) apa pendapat org lain about ur life tu tak penting. :)

mangosteenskin said...

Liyana,
Ah, biarlah.

Debbie,
Tak mengapalah Debb, orang tu memang jenis mulut tak ada insuran pun.

khemy said...

Mulut tempayan boleh ditutup...
tolong sambung...

mangosteenskin said...

khemy...
(sambungan)
...kalau tak ditutup kang menjadi tempat pembiakan nyamuk pula.

Har har har.

JoyC said...

Keep it in a treasure jar because it's an experience. :) Coming from a sometimes-idealist lah.

mangosteenskin said...

joyce,

make sense juga. Hm, sebagai peringatan but definitely will remember the pain everytime we saw it.

Edi said...

biaselah tu mango... manusia pasti akan bercakap.. lantaklah jgn ambik pedulik la ape org kata.. we know ourself better.

mangosteenskin said...

iya kak edi,
mango ambil perkara tu sebagai satu bentuk teguran. terimakasih pada dia juga sebab memotivasikan mango untuk perbaiki diri.

MyBotanG said...

there's nothing wrong with wanting some personal 'ME' time for yourself.. you are a better mom and wife if you are happy and contented with yourself.. I say persetankan org lain.. :D

mangosteenskin said...

mybotang,


Ohyes! memang dipersetankan pun! Hahahaha. Semoga mereka berbahagia dunia dan akhirat.