Saturday 25 July 2009

Two New Stamps...

...one new set of actoknife, one new desk lamp and a feverish husband.

Aiming to complete all the task...well, at least as much as possible. My carving knife has gone blunt, and I only realize after I tried to make some touching up...it tear up the rubber, instead of slicing through it. Took longer time to finish these two stamps because of the less-sharp knife. Luckily Jingnee and Alia provide me the designs so I can straight away do the carving. The designs, as provided by Alia and Jingnee...I made some adjustment to Jingnee's logo though...and below, are the carved stamp. If you noticed, I made mistake with the A initial on Alia's apron. Aiyooo...yo.




Earlier today I went to buy a new set of knife. Have to buy the whole set eventhough I already got more than 5-6 handles... Why they don't sell blades (only)?

I also bought a desk lamp. I use to do my carving at night, and seeing the details has always been a struggle. The fluorescent lamp in the living room is not bright enough. However, I left the lamp inside the car, I think it has been quite a habit. Everytime I bought something new for myself, I often hid it from my husband maybe a day or two. I'm not sure if he know this, but I think he don't know. Haha.

So that's it. I only have one day left for this weekend. But my husband caught by fever and men, they apparently behave like kids when they fall ill, don't they? I have to take up a new job...

...a nurse.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

wee last time geraldine did bought 25 set of blade from me. the same place where i bought lino for you.i haven't received the reviews. hey how the lino eh? do you like it?? sorry for late though

Unknown said...

mango,

i have come out with some basic idea for my stamp. see the header at my blog or visit here..http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PbKGGdl_M4E/Smkxi4oMzaI/AAAAAAAAAgs/iefkuEwNYAs/S1600-R/headerblog.gif

The rest is like what we hv discussed b4. thanks!

Edi said...

ape yg silapnyer kat A tu? ok je nampak!
btw, love the bee!! so so cute!!!

Ida said...

So nice creation you have here. Can u give me a quotation for my logo @ www.muffinsmonster.com.

Anonymous said...

oh, you make such awesome stamps!
they are so lovely :)

Genie (honeybee916) said...

hi sayang...my stamp dah siap eh? email i for the details ya..hugs

Genie (honeybee916) said...

hi sayang...my stamp dah ready ek? email i untuk details ya...thanks lots

aZeeMaH said...

salam

camna ek klu nak order stamp ni?
how much its cost?

wahdi said...

Hello there, 1st time here, btw those stamps are gorgeos!