Friday 18 July 2008

Pupu's Stamp

Pupu's sketch


Finished stamps


In my previous post, I mentioned that Fliffy's stamp was my first commisioned stamp, right? But to be more accurate, Fliffy's was my first completed commisined stamp. Pupu's order came first but it takes time to complete hers.
She emailed me her own font, icons and kokeshies sketch. I think the blank Kokeshies idea is so cool! We can add details later and produce different characters using the same template. To those whose still don't know what a Kokeshi is, I leave it to you to discover it yourself in Pupu's blog (one of my favourite blog). I think you need to look for the Kokeshies in her older post as recently Pupu has came up with something totally different from her line work style. I like all her recent works (and kokeshies of course), as they always picture something dreamy and magical.
Oh ya, congratulations to Pupu as she has been accepted to continue her study in a local university in Brunei. Pupu, you rawk!

9 comments:

Pupu Sulaiman said...

Awww.. they are all look adorable and so cute mango! I can't wait my hands on them. uwagaga. Thanx dear! This is really a good job. ;) and thanx for the congrats again. *huggs*

pupu
http://bubbly-pu.com

Faisal Admar said...

omg! awesome! i was speechless when i saw them! *wink*

Restnrileks said...

mango..

this is awesome. I never imagined that they would take a whole lot. I thought it was one or two.

Ohhh my, i think Pupu is indeed bz doing something. hehe

Syabas.. all these are vanderfuulll..

huhuu.. go go chayukkk!!

:)

emilayusof said...

Those are awesome! I might want to commission you to do my stamp, too lazy to make my own. Will e-mail you the design soon as I come up with one. Let me know the pricing too, k! Love your work!

mangosteenskin said...

hi pupu,
thanks, i hope they arrive safely at your door.

hi faisal,
thanks, you're always supportive!

hi rizal,
thanks for being so supportive ya. yes, that's why for the past week almost have no time to update my blog. ada masa free saya memotong atau mengukir stamp, sbb pupu tempah in bulk. yang rizal suruh buat magic lamp tu pun curi2 masa.hehe.tapi saya gembira berjaya menyelesaikan tugas. harap2pupu satisfy dengan hasilnya.

hi kak emila,
wah boleh saja kalau kak emila nak. just email me the design anytime. huh, but i'm nervous ni kalau kak emila yg tempah. hihi.

Antown said...

hi mango!! bahannya dari apa itu? can u explain to us?

bls di blog sy ya

Antown said...

hi mango!! bahannya dari apa itu? can u explain to us?

bls di blog sy ya

MORIBAYU said...

arghhhhhhhhhhhh
bro rizal ada bela rimau now
takut la dia geget
but me dah bagi dia makan
:P

MORIBAYU said...

ye la
kak mango
u guna apa yerk ??

rubber ??