Thursday 29 April 2010

Blender Lari dari Rumah


Blender had been missing for 3 days.

Last Sunday, I invited a homeless kitten into the house. He was meowing at my feet so I said to him, "Come to my house, I'll get something for you to eat". The kitty seemed to understand and followed me home. As promised, I fed him with Blender's fried fish leftovers and some cat's biscuits.

Half an hour later, hubby and Blender got home. Hubby said, "why did you bring this cat home? Nanti Blender merajuk". So I said to Blender, "Jangan merajuk Blender. He will leave after he finished eating". But the little kitten didn't leave after he finished his meal. Siap tidur2 lagi on my hubby's mattress.

That night Blender went out, and haven't been back until today. Hubby syak dia lari lari rumah. Merajuk.

5 comments:

Nama aku Ijan said...

Blender~cute la nama kucing ko...mine Pupu pun selalu merajuk tiap kali me bawa new kitty balik. Pernah skali dia merajuk sampai seminggu nda balik rumah. T'paksa la hari2 cari ronda 1 housing cari dia. Alhamdulilah jumpa jg. Kurus kering. Maybe dia sesat nda ingat jalan pulang. Hilang jejak or bau dia. hehe.

Edi said...

hahaha.. blender nama robot dlm futurama.. konpem merajukla tu , mango.. :D

CAHAYA said...

hari tu kucing cahaya pun merajuk lari dr rumah. siap kena minta maaf personally baru dia balik. huhu. macam2 la cerita kucing ni.

mrs sweet lola said...

cutenye blender.jgn risau.t balik la dye.tp lau dye x bese tgglkan umah dye sesat pyah gak.

Azlina Abdul said...

He looks so cute la Mango, geram I tengok....I really hope he will come back home soon....huhuhuhu