Thursday 29 October 2009

Mulung ka Ayam?

Today I bought a book from a second-hand shop. I don't know when will I have time for papier mache, but I just got to buy it. I love the illustrations.


Yesterday, I went to a frame shop because my hubby asked me to send a poster to be framed. While there, I took out this miniature stamped-art from my purse and asked the tauke to help me frame it. Another customer came in.

The tauke ketawa. "Apa punya ayam ini ooo?". Plus, laughing at the size of that piece of paper I wanna frame. I know, very small maa.. your bus or parking ticket is even bigger.

Told him, "It's my handcarved stamp" but of course, they have no idea what I was talking about.

The other customer interrupted, "Itu mukan ayam, itu mulung maa..(it's not a rooster, it's a bird". They laughed.

OMG. It's my miniature art or me?

Tak kisahlah lah. Hihi.

2 comments:

haidaaero said...

"hai...sy ad wat promotion...jemputla singgah..."

http://feltwishes.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

Oh, I love that funky bird and the background is lovely. Great colors. I would want it framed too. I love your art!